Invite: Raw food extravaganza with Chef Denis K

  • Alok
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      Dear raw friends

      The 'Taste of Health' festival was celebrated in NYC
      on June 19 in the Lincoln Center park.
      This was a full day Vegetarian & Vegan festival
      that exposed the public to the importance of vegetarianism
      both for health and the environment.

      Chef Denis K was representing the vegetarian raw foods
      with his amazing food creations.

      Denis will be teaching a class in NYC on July 7
      followed by dinner. Details are below.
      Viva delicious healthy raw vegetarian food.

      Vegetarian Raw and Lifefood Preparation
      Class with Chef Denis K.

      All vegetarian, all raw, all delicious.

      Find the secret keys to feeling fully satisfied and charged with
      energy on a Lifefood diet using only low-glycemic ingredients.
      Understand food as a medicine for body, mind and spirit to
      attain optimal health and expand consciousness.

      Learn how to prepare simple yet mind blowingly delicious Gourmet
      Live recipes.
      Includes a Divine feast and recipes.

      We'll be learning to prepare and then we'll feast on:

      - Low-Glycimic Electro-Light Super Energy Lemonade
      (great fasting and cleansing drink, detoxifies the liver)

      - Raw Veggie Snacks with Pate

      - Curry-Flavor Veggie SeedBalls with Marinara Sauce
      (the look and flavor of this dish will trick even
      non-vegetarians)

      - Rich Creamy Coleslaw (prepared in easy-to-digest way)

      This is a fun, hands-on food preparation class.
      We use the best organic, vegetarian ingredients.
      We eat the delicious and nutritious dinner we've prepared.

      Tuition is $45 with advance registration or
      $55 at the door (space permitting).
      The tuition covers the teachings, printed
      recipe to take home, all the ingredients, and dinner.

      No previous cooking experience is necessary.

      Wednesday, July 7 from 6:45 PM to 9:45 PM.

      Reservation is required and space is limited.

      The class takes place at:
      "Organic Avenue"
      23 Ludlow St., Loft #2
      Between Hester Street & Canal St.
      New York, NY
      (F train to East Broadway)

      "Organic Avenue" is located inside a residential building.
      When you enter the building, press buzzer #2.

      To secure your participation and the $45 rate,
      you can pay the $45 with credit card or direct
      payment from your bank account by going to
      http://www.alokhealth.com/cooking_classes.html
      and clicking on the PayPal icon.

      I had a great time. Thanks for a truly wonderful evening. I've
      been living in New York for seven years now and it's usually
      very hard to entertain me with something I haven't experienced
      yet. - Keren Shani

      For information on more workshops, classes, and events
      visit http://www.AlokHealth.com

      To receive the monthly acclaimed Alok Holistic Health
      Newsletter with free health tips plus information on the
      coolest upcoming health events, go to
      http://www.alokhealth.com/join.asp