Re: File - Please Trim Your Posts

  • Rich Sachs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      I'd like to say, I think it's helpful to have just the post I'm
      responding to in my post, as long as it's not too long. I'm trying
      to be understood so leaving in the previous post often helps. Of
      course, I do trim much and am always conscious of it.

      --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, rawfood@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Please trim your posts:
      >
      > This means to delete any other post in your email message besides
      your own. People who are getting the Daily Digest will have to
      constantly read through these super long emails, with all the
      information being constantly repeated.
    • Margaret Gamez
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
        I am working on a raw vegan recipe book. I'm very close to finishing it.
        Would anyone be interested in reading this book, noticing any errors,
        and/or reviewing it for me?
        Thanks

        --
        *Margaret Gamez*