7880Re: Vita Mix and Hi[pocrates

  • ztarf
    Mar 7, 2004
      I just returned from 3 weeks at The Hippocrate Health Spa in
      West Palm Beach , Florida . Kelly the head chef there uses the
      Vita mix daily for our food and in all her cooking demonstrations
      . We need to keep proper perspective on this . Its o.k. I feel to use
      it . I have a K-tec champ , the one chef Noni Shannon uses , its
      just as fast I am sure . Using these appliances doesnt replace
      huge raw salads , green juices , fresh fruit etc... I believe it all
      balances out in the end . Dont let any one thing ruin your day !!!
      Everyone felt better there before they all left .

      Ztarf
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic