7822Re: [Raw Food] Vita Mix

  • palomino03@aol.com
    Mar 4, 2004
      Here's what he wrote..my naturpathic doc just told me the same thing :((
      Your Juicer Should Have Low Speeds to Protect Your VegetablesInexpensive juicers
      are centrifugal and spin at very high speeds to do their juicing. Common
      masticating and centrifugal juicers and blenders operate at high speed, anywhere
      from 1,000 to 24,000 RPM. The high speeds heat up the juice and cause damage to
      some of the perishable nutrients in the vegetables.The Vitamixer is probably
      the worst juicer in this category. It is advertised as as juicer but it is
      really a high powered blender and can actually grind grains. The blades spin
      around at over 240 miles per hour. This high speed heats up the juice and damages
      the perishable nutrients.

      Click here: Discover How You Can Get the Best Value Juicer on the Market, the
      Omega 8002