      From: manojv@... [mailto:manojv@...]
      Sent: 01 February 2003 20:51
      To: rawfood@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Raw Food] Fruit before noon...

      Hi all
      I'm still on the "only fruit till noon" plan and have dropped a few
      and generally feel lighter and better. However...someone expressed
      about this, saying that the sugar in so much fruit could be problematic.
      I'm a little concerned myself as I sometimes feel light headed for a
      spell...and still get mild headaches two weeks into the program. I was
      under the impression that it was refined sugar we had to watch out for,
      maybe one can have too much of a good thing? Or perhaps there are
      particular fruits to be careful of? Input would be much appreciated.

      http://mail2web.com/ .

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic