2909Fruit before noon...

  • manojv@now-india.net.in
    Feb 1 11:50 AM
      Hi all
      I'm still on the "only fruit till noon" plan and have dropped a few pounds,
      and generally feel lighter and better. However...someone expressed concern
      about this, saying that the sugar in so much fruit could be problematic.
      I'm a little concerned myself as I sometimes feel light headed for a
      spell...and still get mild headaches two weeks into the program. I was
      under the impression that it was refined sugar we had to watch out for, but
      maybe one can have too much of a good thing? Or perhaps there are
      particular fruits to be careful of? Input would be much appreciated.
      Thanks
      Manoj

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic