28352Re: [Raw Food] Re: cravings and fat-fermented foods

  • Karen Bates-Earnest
    Mar 31, 2007
      I also have the book Nourishing Traditions. I actually do find it helpful and follow it to some extent. But then, I am not 100% raw, I am aiming for about 80% raw, and I do have family members who are definate carnivores. But, we do ferment foods, we sprout foods, during the cold winters especially we have many soups/bone broths, and then try adding the veggies at the latest possible moments so that they are very fresh. We use raw milk/Kefir and raw cheeses and keep raw all day and only incorporate some cooked in dinner (meats) and even then I try to minimize it.

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?