26914Re: DIABETIC- Anyone have an answer for me

  • denisedthomas
    Jan 4, 2007
      I "healed"/"cured" -whatever you want to call it...it's gone!- my diabetes about 3 years ago.
      If you want to read my first 5 months on my raw journey you can access my online journal
      at:
      http://www.fromsadtoraw.com/Journals/Denise/DeniseRawJourney.htm
      Denise

      --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "my84111email" <my84111email@...> wrote:

      > My blood sugar has been up to 350 for 5 years now. I refuse to go to
      > the medical community. The low carb diet brings it down to 178 but I
      > hate eating all that meat and cheese.
      >
      > I have never really given the raw diet a chance. IS THERE ANYONE OUT
      > THERE THAT CURED THEIR DIABETES WITH A RAW DIET?
      >
      > I would sure like to hear your story.
      >
      > I am a white male, 52, 6' 240 pounds with that big diabetic belly
      >
      > HOPING SOMEONE HAS SOME GOOD ADVICE
      >
      > thanks

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic