26912Re: DIABETIC- Anyone have an answer for me

  • Sharrhan Williamson
    Jan 5, 2007
      <I too was long ago booted from the ADA boards, the AHA boards, the AARP health boards, etc. reason was I am a "spammer" for providing a few links to Dr's Fuhrman, McDougal, Essylstyn, Cousens, Oz, you know, basically ANYONE that has an ACTUAL track record of helping people actually get rid of the diseases being discussed.>

      Grrr, that just burns me up that they don't even try to be inclusive or open-minded. It's medical fascism.

      Do You Yahoo!?