26871Re: DIABETIC- Anyone have an answer for me

  • melanieburtis
    Jan 2, 2007
      --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, School Of Rawk <schoolofrawk@...> wrote:

      > Working at Creative health Institute (www.creativehealthinstitute.com) I saw tons of
      diabetes reverse it. Diabetes is one of the easiest diseases to reverse, it responds instantly to
      diet (type 2) My friend Nicole reversed her husband's diagnosis in WEEKS, and his BS was
      over 300, fasting. It is "gone" as long as he eats a certain way---and that includes tons of
      delicious foods! Yes, you may follow the RAVE diet, or Furhman's. They are similar.

      > Erica Albanese

      --- I don't get it. Why is there even the question that diabetes cannot be reversed? My father
      cured his back in the 60's through a cooked (cringe...:>)) diet! All he did was cut out all junk
      and most fats. It's the most obvious disease that can be cured through diet, as compared to
      say others such as lupus and arthritis, which also respond well to dietary changes.

      Melanie
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic