26843Re: [Raw Food] DIABETIC- Anyone have an answer for me

  • bryan_yamamoto
    Dec 31, 2006
      I am in agreement with Bob Farrell on this issue. Just cut out all the
      overt fats, and your diabetes will start to melt away. In fact, its not
      even necessary to become 100% to get this health benefit. Doing a
      low-fat vegan diet, say like McDougall, ought to handle the diabetes.
      But with a low fat raw diet like Dr Graham's 80/10/10, there will be an
      acceleration of health in multiple dimensions.