25853Re: Pumpkin

  • lightcondor@aol.com
    Nov 2, 2006
      I made a raw pumpkin pie a few years ago- it was good!
      I did not use a recipe, but combined several I found. I used raw pumpkin,
      dates, raw coconut, almonds and pecans. I may have used honey as a sweetener. I
      used only the meat- then put it through the cuisinart.
      The crust was dates and nuts, pressed into a pie plate.
      It tasted pretty good, though not like classic pumpkin pie! My non raw
      family tasted it politely, and I got to take the rest home!
      Terry