25851Re: Pumpkin

  • belly_dancer_one
    Nov 1, 2006
      I eat fresh raw pumpkin all of the time; I have even taught pumpkin
      classes where all the food had pumpkin in them. Just an idea of what
      you can make

      Pumpkin pie
      Pumpkin parfait
      Pumpkin Soup
      Pumpkin Stew
      Dinner in a Pumpkin
      Pumpkin Candy
      Pumpkin bread
      I have even made raw Pumpkin Raisins Cookies
      Harvest Casserole has pumpkin in it
      These are just off the top of my head and most of the recipes are in
      my cook books.

      Nadhirrah
      --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, Susan M <slmccain@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone eat fresh pumpkin? How?
      > And I've always wondered - is the stringy stuff around the seeds
      is squashes and
      > pumpkin good to eat?
      > Does anyone have any ideas for pumpkin and dehydrators? (We used
      to make a
      > pumpkin muffin.)
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Susan