25694Re: [Raw Food] dehydrator

  • Kristi
    Oct 17, 2006
      You may turn your dehydrator up to 145 degrees for the first couple
      hours.

      For tips - you can use parchment paper instead of teflex, you may
      mess up a few recipes at first, I generally make things a bit thicker
      than I think I should (crackers and leathers, I mean) and recipes
      try: fromsadtoraw.com

      Kristi