22328[Raw Food] Re: Closet Soybean Eater

  • jerushy1944
    May 4, 2006
      Tom, it's obvious to me that you want to eat soybeans and just as
      obvious that I don't. Once again, there is no law against eating them
      in any form you want to. You can have mine, too! You asked the
      question, I answered. You choose your way, I choose mine. I eat the
      foods that don't have to be altered to be nutritious.