2136Re: Utility of rawfoodism

  • shortus
    Jun 1, 2002
      Dear Peter,

      Thanks for your message.

      I am committed to raw for myself and I am interested in the process
      of moving from cooked to raw.

      It seems to me to be a learning process akin to quiting smoking or
      learning the clarinet.

      I am interested in the practise of learning to eat raw rather than a
      study.

      Eating raw is a physical thing, something that can be practised, like
      the clarinet.

      I am lucky in that I live surrounded by fresh, fruit and vegetable
      markets, all in walking distance. The only thing stopping me eating
      raw, is me.

      Or is it me? Perhaps I am engaged in a learning process that involves
      eating cooked then raw so that my body, my mind and my friends learn
      the benefits of raw.

      I do like the idea of proceeding one bite at a time, then digesting,
      not only the delicious fruit and vegetables, but my feelings and
      thoughts as well.

      Nice to hear from you,
      Victor.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic