20164[Raw Food] Re: LEAH....Question about this receipe

  • jerushy1944
    Mar 6, 2006
      I feel mahvelous as long as I stay away from cooked. My one cooked
      meal was good going down but the effects were awful. It made me even
      more of a true believer in raw!
      Tommie
      http://www.rawburchard.blogspot.com

      --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, Jen Lynn <jenfly777@...> wrote:

      > Tommie,
      >

      > Yeah, from about that I've heard/read about you - you're doing so
      well. An occasionally treat won't hurt the progress you've made!

      > love,
      > Jen
      >
      > jerushy1944 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Jen,
      > I know, I know. I broke out the dehydrator today and made some
      > "burgers" and pesto stuffed mushrooms. I also made some cashew
      "gravy"
      > and used some <gasp!> Braggs and olive oil. It isn't something I do
      > often but it's better than what I was eating a year ago by a long
      > shot.
      > Tommie
      > http://www.rawburchard.blogspot.com
      >
      > --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, Jen Lynn <jenfly777@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Tommie,
      > >
      > > You're probably right. But I way I look at it, is I can't go
      > overboard (then I will not be able to stick with it for the long-
      term
      > ). I don't have the time, the money, etc to do everything "perfect."
      > I'm finding quality of life is better than perfection. Good question
      > >
      > > jen

    • Show all 50 messages in this topic