18792Re: [Raw Food] dehydrator

  • Paula Wood
    Oct 26, 2005
      I have heard of people using wax paper, or parafin paper.

      paula

      Debi <debiannp@...> wrote:
      I have a dehydrator but no solid sheets to make fruit leather. Is
      there anything I can use without order the sheets that go with the unit?

      Trying to think outside the box

      Debi

      Gabriel cousens Raw food diet Food enzymes Vegetarian diet Vegetarian recipes Vegetarian cooking

      When it is dark enough you can see the stars