- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
This method of feeding is based on the premise that cats are carnivores.
(ie: if you feel cats should be fed kibble, or that they are omnivores, then this list will not be for you)
We welcome your active discussion!
Please ensure all emails you send to the list are signed with your name (first name is fine). This is not another nameless internet forum. If you do not sign your posts, they will be deleted and not make it through moderation.
- Pet Food
- Feb 7, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.