Re: [raw_goatmilk] Re:Milking goats problem

  • SCHUMIT3@TDS.NET
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2008
      we had a nubianx she would not stand. she would sit on the milk pail so we put a pail under her belly with a towel on it when she went down to sit on the milk can she had that pail under her she learned how to stand so she could be milked. We took pictures of her we never had to do that to any other doe we have. We don't have her anymore because everting she kidded we had to start all over again with the pail and towel under her belly.
      Thresa