Re: (rats) Moving Day

  • kuddles4u@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      mruud@... writes:

      Very cute pictures Missy! They've added new colors,I see,to their cages.
      Did you put on the additional wiring?

      Karen
      Beanie&Cecil,Annie&Jenny,Mina&Chloe <:8}}}---
      RC(0.1) 2m4f3r B-- C++ D+ F N+ S! O1c OCNH a++
      email:<<A HREF="mailto:kuddles4u@...">mailto:kuddles4u@...</A>>
      website:KuddlyKorner4u<<A HREF="http://www.kuddlykorner4u.com">http://kuddlykorner4u.com</A>>
      "My furs are not in storage or draped across the bed,
      They're hanging from the cage door, waiting to be fed."