SS take James in the UK

  • Jim Bailey - JimBWarrior
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 2:00 PM
      Maggie - My HEART goes out to You and James - GLOBAL, SS, CPS, CYFS and
      others forms of the same thing seem HELL bent on destroying the **Whole
      Natural Biological FAMILY**.

      Hopefully as the GLOBAL Public become more aware we will see millions stand
      against these BUREAUCRATS.

      Stay Strong

      Together-in-CHRIST and in Coalition with ALL who value the,
      **Whole Natural Biological FAMILY**, as Created by GOD.
      NOT Bureaucrats and other Anti-FAMILY Brigade.

      Equal Parenting @ Ration Shed – www.RationShed.wordpress.com

      Part of the Shadow; NZ Ministry of Mens Affairs
      www.NZMinistryofMensAffairs.wordpress.com

      Committed too; Men’s Banquet and Men’s Table since 1995
      www.MensBanquetMensTable.wordpress.com

      Onward – Jim Bailey
      jimbwarrior@...
      NZ - +64-027-429-0055

      From: Kathleen O'Connor <KOC@...>

      Date: 15 March 2011 16:59:03 CET

      To: James Tuttle <jamestuttle@...>

      Subject: James

      Dear James

      I have been in talks with the Court and Thurrock Council since we spoke
      earlier. I have been informed by Thurrock legal team that the plan was not
      to remove James before the hearing on the 21st March after they received my
      letter yesterday. However it is being alleged that your mum was very
      aggressive and angry at the school this morning, they allege that she was
      making all sorts of threats and shouting that they would not take James from
      her. I have been told that James threatened to run away. I have been told
      that the decision to remove James from the placement today was made by
      senior social workers on the basis of your mother’s behaviour in school this
      morning in front of James.

      The Court are aware that James has already been removed and on the basis
      that there will be no evidence for the Court to consider by tomorrow they
      are not prepared to list it tomorrow. The hearing therefore remains in on
      Monday 21st. I have told the Court that we oppose the move and will be
      seeking for the matter to be listed for a contested Interim Care Order. We
      will have to list it for this hearing on Monday and I will seek to have
      listed in a Court whereby you can give evidence by video link.

      I stand by the fact that the Local Authority have acted inappropriately by
      removing James without bringing the matter back to Court to reconsider this
      placement. I will deal with this before the Court. However in saying that
      the solicitor for the Guardian has confirmed that Wendy is supportive of the
      move. Furthermore if the Local Authority are able to provide independent
      evidence of your mother’s behaviour at the school that led to the removal
      then we are going to be in a difficult position proving that he should go
      back.

      There is no evidence to suggest that your mother has not been able to
      provide excellent physical care of the children, our biggest problems are
      the action taken against Scarlett which was entirely wrong and I know that
      it was a last resort for your mother but it can easily be considered as
      emotional abuse. Whether or not Scarlett knew, as your mother says, that she
      would not have taken her back, she still made the threat and went as far as
      to put Scarlett’s things in the car. It is not all just going to come down
      to what James wants, even if James is adamant that he wants to stay with
      your mother it may be the case that the Court find that it is not his best
      interests to go back there.

      Whilst writing this email I have just received your email, I am so very
      sorry that he is so distressed this has been dealt with in a terrible way. I
      think that you need to give further consideration to your position with
      regard to the children urgently. Because if there is enough evidence to
      convince the Court that the children should not be with your mother and
      enough evidence to suggest that the children should not go home which is
      likely, there could become a very real possibility that long term foster
      care is sought for James.

      You need to consider if you are able to make any immediate changes in
      order to put yourself forward as a carer, not just in the long term but now.

      I will keep you informed and let me know if you have further instructions
      with regard to the issues raised above.

      Kind Regards

      Kathleen
      Jefferies Essex LLP

      Jefferies Essex LLP
      Courtway House
      129 Hamlet Court Road
      Westcliff on Sea
      Essex
      SS0 7EW

      Tel +44 (0)1702 332311
      Fax +44 (0)1702 332807
      Police Station 24 hour Emergency No: 07659 107 829
      DX 39705 WESTCLIFF 2

      Jefferies Essex LLP does not accept service by email.

      This e-mail and any attachment are confidential, protected by copyright
      and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please
      delete this e-mail from your system; any reading, dissemination or copying
      is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error or suspect that it
      may have been intercepted or amended, please notify us at
      info@.... Internet communications are not secure and no liability
      for this mail attaches to Jefferies Essex LLP.

      Jefferies Essex LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
      England and Wales under registration number OC 317098 whose registered and
      trading office is at Courtway House, 129 Hamlet Court Road, Westcliff on
      Sea, Essex SS0 7EW. The firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation
      Authority. Member solicitors are: Alan Gershlick, Glen Bartlett, Sarah
      Mitchell, Stella Young, Dennis Travell and Roy Daby. We have Members of the
      Law Society’s Children, Family, Mental Health and Personal Injury Panels