what does RASTA mean??

  • biggarasta
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
      what does RASTA mean?? it mean one ting and dat "righteousness"
      seen? In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; we
      have a strong city; salvation will Jah appoint for walls and
      bulwarks. Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth
      the truth may enter in. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose
      mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the
      Lord God Jah Rastafari for ever: for the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting
      strength.

      For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lost city, he
      layeth it low: he layeth it low; even to the ground; he bringeth it
      even to the dust.

      The foot shall tread it down, even the feet of the poor, and the
      steps of the needy. The way of the just is uprightness; thou most
      upright, dost weigh the path of the just. Yea, in the way of thy
      judgements, O Lord, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul
      is thy name, and to the rememberance of thee.

      With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea with my spirit
      within me will I seek thee early; for when thy judgements are in the
      earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

      yea mon dat wa RASTA mean?? it mean one ting and dat "righteousness"
[...]

    • dbtribute
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
        tolerance of all cultures races religions if you want the same in
        Return as a mixed race who many are your tolerance of allhumas
        females to male too your mom sister were females so why is it you
        can disrespect us think we are only for your son or daughter. start
        romancing our mind get in head space first imhearing from jamaicans
        im not a male or black so i cant understand them as brought up by a
        black great woman my surragate mom who just passed last xmas also
        been to Jamaica Africa soon but dealing with Keya artist Nigeria
        Ghana Guyana ive learned alot also Trinidad Belize Shabakan of
        Honduras i work with ive got over 45 artists to book know there
        plight as a mixed gal mixed religion too i stay spiritual wish all
        humans can have tolerance even the black race on a sight i wont
        metion that hadd no tolerance for anyonebut themselves to be on
        there site i can tell you after doing Dennis Brown TRribute 50 yrs
        of his life music i see more ignorant selfish greedy in all races
        and in music very empty souls no relgion or spiritual beliefs no
        wonder we are in war all ww. vote or dont complain at all . Im
        afraid for the youth who still ask me when is dennis coming to there
        town onmy 9 myspace pages share dbtribute.org 30s down have no clue
        all artists sing 1 dbrown tune talk about him Marley favorite
        singer. etc --- In rastareasonings@yahoogroups.com, biggarasta
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > what does RASTA mean?? it mean one ting and dat "righteousness"
        > seen? In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah;
        we
        > have a strong city; salvation will Jah appoint for walls and
        > bulwarks. Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which
        keepeth
        > the truth may enter in. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose
        > mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in
        the
        > Lord God Jah Rastafari for ever: for the LORD JEHOVAH is
        everlasting
        > strength.
        >
        > For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lost city, he
        > layeth it low: he layeth it low; even to the ground; he bringeth
        it
        > even to the dust.
        >
        > The foot shall tread it down, even the feet of the poor, and the
        > steps of the needy. The way of the just is uprightness; thou most
        > upright, dost weigh the path of the just. Yea, in the way of thy
        > judgements, O Lord, have we waited for thee; the desire of our
        soul
        > is thy name, and to the rememberance of thee.
        >
        > With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea with my spirit
        > within me will I seek thee early; for when thy judgements are in
        the
        > earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
        >
        > yea mon dat wa RASTA mean? sorry to all da members here, dat mi
        > gwan for so long, but mi back now, JAH RASTAFARI!! mi been gazin
        at
        > some of da post and will reply soon come!! BIGGARASTA P.S mi
        > quoting "BOB" when mi say dat RASTA mean righteousness!!

      • Victoria Shillingford
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
          heal the nation group!!!!!!!

[...]

        • victoriashillingford
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 18, 2008
            Jah Rasta fari!

            biggarasta

            much love and peace and harmony
          • Elvira Galicia
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
              Yes I! Hail Up! Jah Ras Tafari the Allmighty Father bless the I.