Re: [rascstoon] Re: dome purchase due to high dollar value

  • jeff swick
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2007
      Good work Dale
      Al Hartridge built a very nice observatory and would
      probably have some great insight into what he did and
      what pitfalls to watch out for.
      If there is anyway I can help online just shoot me an
      email. I doubt I'll be able to make the meeting on the
      10th so email will work the best.

      Regards
      Jeff

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs