MOST telescope project

  • Lubos Kuzma
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 2:59 PM
      Hello everyone,

      I just found this website (http://most.oracology.net) that is
      dedicated to new projects on MOST telescope (Canadian own).
      I am not sure if any of you knew about this website/project but I
      didn't and I kinda got excited about it.

      Well..making long story short...
      When signed up to this website one can make a proposal for pretty
      much any (within some limitations of course) object to be observed
      by the MOST telescope. When the proposal is chosen by the MOST team
      they will dedicate some time to the person/group that proposed to
      observe that object and I believe the person/group will be involved
      in this observations as well(at least thats what I understand from
      that website without signing up)

      Now I was just thinking that it would be interesting for us as a
      group to make a proposal and be involved in the observations of a
      subject that we agree on. I know that you all are busy (being it
      summer and very close to the SSSP) but if you guys have any interest
      to take this further please let me know.

      Thank you

      Lubos
    • jeff_swick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 7:44 AM
        I think it would be a great idea Lubos.
        Feel free to make use of the poll function of the group located here:

        Jeff