New Observatory

  • Bob Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Wayne Parker, bass player for glass tiger has his own company called
      "Skyshed Observatories", after many years in developement, POD
      (Personal Observatory Dome) has been released to the masses. I just
      received mine today, Woo Hoo!! Very Affordable and easy to put
      together, I have posted some pics in my Bobs Pics folder.

      bob