Delisle Observatory

  • Colten Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Well after a couple of weeks, things are slowly but surely taking
      shape. I put up rails today for the roll off roof which were donated by
      a Saskatoon business by the name of Zemco overhead door. If anyone
      want's any more rail, I've got lots as I took a bunch from the junk
      pile they had. I also built the sliding rails and installed them on the
      rails. They work really well as I just about pushed the whole thing off
      the rails onto the ground :/ If you notice, I had all four walls built,
      but then realized that the wall at the back needs to be 1 1/2" thinner
      than the other walls for the roll off supports to pass over the wall.
      Maybe I'll build it tomorrow or else I'll build the gable ends.

      Colten Edwards