Raffle

  • Bob Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
      I posted a pic of the raffle table at the Centre mall, and one of my
      gallery pics where I have my photos being displayed at the centre this
      month, thought it would be a good outreach program.
    • jeff_swick
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2007
        And nicley done too!!!
        for those of you wishing to have a look just click on the following link: