Labour Day Long Weekend Observing At Sleaford

  • jeff_swick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      What a great night we had last night out at Sleaford.
      Looking at the clear sky clock for Sleaford tonight :
      http://cleardarksky.com/c/SleafordObskey.html?1
      it looks light the night will be even better.
      I have not doubt that all 8 people who were there last night will be there again tonight.
      Oh....I guess that's 9 people if we include Scooby the Astro Dawg (she's draggin' her ass
      today)
      The moon set around 10:30 or 11:00ish so it was a real good time.
      Not dew until around 2:30 or so but it did get chilly....chilly enough that you may want to
      bring a touque ....that's sweater caps to some north Americans http://tinyurl.com/gvtuh

      Anyway hope to see you folks out at Sleaford tonight