Re: [rascstoon] Sleaford and Basics

  • jeff swick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      I can likely assist if the work bee is a Sunday or Monday.
      On that note I still have the hinged shelving that Garry Stone built for us in the garage that is taking up space. I would really like to store them at Sleaford as I will need the room soon in my garage
      Cheers

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
        We are intending to pick the shelves up from you next week and get them up at the site.