SSSP sky photo for publication in Inside Motorcycles magazine

  • Richard Huziak
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 11:09 PM
      A person who has attended SSSP a few times has written an article for Inside Motorcycles magazine, and the magazine is looking for high-quality shots of the dark, starry sky at SSSP (2 or 3 pictures they can choose from.) Best that the pictures are wide-field with some ground showing. It should be assumed that there will be no fee paid for the photos, though I have asked the magazine, and haven't heard back yet. They need photos by Friday. If anyone has a few hi-res photos they wouldn't mind published in the magazine (without compensation) then let me know, so we can make arrangements for transfer. If I find out before Friday if you can get paid, then I'll let this list know.

      Thanks in advance.

      rick
    • Colin C.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 11:11 PM
        Hi Rick,

        I have quite a few dark sky shots from SSSP that I can send that could be used.

        Colin

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 11:21 PM
          Thanks Colin,