Messier Marathon

  • jeff_swick
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2013
      A reminder that Messier Marathon at Sleaford is set for April 9th.

      Regards
      Jeff
    • mccamer
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2013
        r u the same jeff swick who is confirmed to be “smart”?
        heard u on the radio.
        sorry, but no coffee, no beer.  Just a congratulations.
        must be a nice feeling to know that you are smart.
        cam

        Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 10:08 AM
        Subject: [rascstoon] Messier Marathon

        A reminder that Messier Marathon at Sleaford is set for April 9th.

        Regards
        Jeff

      • Larry Scott
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2013
          Yes, smart indeed. Say Jeff, did you mean March 9th?

          Larry :)

          --- In rascstoon@yahoogroups.com, <c-mclelland@...> wrote:

          > r u the same jeff swick who is confirmed to be “smart”?
          > heard u on the radio.
          > sorry, but no coffee, no beer. Just a congratulations.
          > must be a nice feeling to know that you are smart.
          > cam

        • jeff swick
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2013
            Doh....I'll have to recalibrate the chronometer on my time machine.