going to sleaford Sunday Jan 1

  • graham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hi all.

      checked the weather and the clear sky clock. all looks good so i will be going to sleaford tonight.

      might see you out there. happy new year!
    • Tenho Tuomi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
        Happy New Year everybody.

        Going over my 2011 observing log, I notice that I observed on 114
        nights, well down from the 158 nights that I observed in the previous
        year. I could blame it on cloudier than normal weather in 2011, but the
        real reason probably is that in 2010 I was busy working on the Isabel
        Williamson Lunar Observing Program and the Hershel 400 list. I did take
        a lot of pictures in 2011 to complete my project of photographing all of
        the FNGC objects.

        Tenho