Re: [rascstoon] Kitchner-Waterloo Centre member in town

  • Norma
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
      On 10/31/2011 8:07 PM, Richard Huziak wrote:

      Hi Group,

      Ron Brecher, a member of the K-W Centre, is in Saskatoon tonite and tomorrow night on business.  I took him out to Sleaford a couple of years ago when he was in town.  Since he's back in town, he's asked to go out again if anyone is headed out that way.  I can't take him since my foot continues its crutching support.

      So - if anyone is going out tomorrow night (his preference) and wouldn't mind company, why not invite Ron to go out with you?  If interested, please email him at <rbrecher@...> tonite or tomorrow daytime or call him at (519) 835-0484.  (Please post here if you have made him an offer so others don't repeat the offer.)  Alternately, you could offer to take him for coffee should the sky not cooperate.

      Since Ron is doing business during the day, he cannot stay really late but can stay out a reasonable amount of time.

      Thanks,
      Rick

      Rick Huziak
      Saskatoon, SK

      was out last night and the moon didn't set till 22:00 and then aurora gave a wonderful show around 00:30 and beyond - still able to catch some Cetus ngc"s  and further bits of fun in the circlet of Pisces - love Sleaford    Norma