Going to Sleaford 02-Jul-2011

  • Larry Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2011
      Sunset is around 21:30. I'll be out a few hours before that.

      Cheers,

      Larry
    • Tenho Tuomi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011
        Surprising how soon it starts getting darker after the Solstice. Two
        weeks after the Solstice, it is as dark one hour before, and one after
        astronomical midnight (1:15 for me), as it was at astronomical midnight
        on June 21. The sun has gone down more than half a degree in latitude.

        Tenho