Going to Sleaford 04-Jun-2011

  • Larry Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2011
      Sunset is 21:18 and moonset is 23:36, which is about when it gets nearly dark. Should be able to mow till 23:00. I'll be out by 19:00 for sure. Saturn and a thin crescent Moon will be up to entertain us after sunset.

      It's going to be cold and damp so dress appropriately.

      Larry
    • strmanron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2011
        Ron Waldron will be joining you. Anyone else?