For those going to Sleaford

  • jeff_swick
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:23 AM
      Larry, Kris and I were out last weekend.
      The Meridian road route was clear of snow but will be muddy and somewhat slippery but with normal care driving it will be fine.

      The observing pad is clear of snow for the most part , the yard between the parking lot and schoolhouse had hard packed snow between 3 and 4 feet deep so there should be no access to the school.

      Behind the roll off (where Jim Gorkoff likes to set up) will also be inaccessible.

      Other than that the yard should (and was) be in good shape.

      Be careful on the ramp going into the roll off shelter as it gets real frosty and slippery.

      Other than those little factors we should be in good shape.

      It's MESSIER MARATHON......woo hoo!!!!!!!

    • davewilliams.sask
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 8:46 AM
        I probably won't be out for the marathon on Saturday, but I'm probably going to head out tonight if the weather holds out, in case anyone else plans to go.

        -Dave