Going to Sleaford 01-Feb-2011

  • Larry Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hope the wind goes down.

      Larry
    • davewilliams.sask
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
        Did you end up making it out? Other than the cold it looks like it was a beautiful night.

        --- In rascstoon@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Scott" <larry.scott@...> wrote:

        > Hope the wind goes down.
        >
        > Larry

      • Larry Scott
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
          Yes, arrived about 20:00 and set up under some very nice skies. Observed until 22:00 and went into the shelter for coffee and a warm-up. When we came out, some high clouds had moved in and turned our crisp, black skies to mush. Waited a bit, but skies didn't clear till we packed up. Doh!

          Larry