Eyepiece Case

  • Colten Edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2005

      Whilst shopping for some bolts to replace the missing screws that my children walked off with from my disassembled telescope, I discovered quite a good deal while in the Bolt Supply House. They had a special on a aluminum case with pluckable foam insert, tool tray, carrying strap and several dividers.. I’ve been attempting to purchase one from eBay recently (aprox $20ca + 24us shipping) so was open to purchasing one if the price was good. Well $35ca plus GST/PST was right in line with what I wanted to pay. They had 3 more on the rack, so if your interested, Monday might be a good time to go get one for yourself..

                                                                                                                                                       Colten Edwards

    • jeff swick
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2005
        If you're (or any one else) intrested and not to late,
        I have one of these un-opened that I would sell.
        http://www.celestron.com/prod_pgs/accessories/kits_accessories.htm

        Cheers
        Jeff

        http://mail.yahoo.com