Moon Pleiades Conjunction/Occultation and Moon Venus Conjunction

  • Bob Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2009
    • sproulldean
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2009
        Bob: darn nice pictures again, I'm still having trouble with prime focus. It's been too damn cold, I think the cold is alittle tough on the cgem mount.. Dean

        --- In rascstoon@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Johnson" <bjohnson53@...> wrote:

        > Just added some pics of these events, all taken with my Canon 40D.

      • Bob Johnson
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11, 2009
          Thanks Dean, I'm thinking this weather is tough on everything, -49c with wind chill this morning as I was out taking pics of the Moon Set, my camera was making funny noises.

          Bob

          --- In rascstoon@yahoogroups.com, "sproulldean" <deansproull@...> wrote:

          > Bob: darn nice pictures again, I'm still having trouble with prime focus. It's been too damn cold, I think the cold is alittle tough on the cgem mount.. Dean
          >

          > --- In rascstoon@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Johnson" <bjohnson53@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just added some pics of these events, all taken with my Canon 40D.

        • Dean Sproull
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 11, 2009
            I'll try and make it in April and meet everyone finally, and bring the new big scope and also the sky scout scope.  Dean

            > Thanks Dean, I'm thinking this weather is tough on everything, -
            > 49c with wind chill this morning as I was out taking pics of the
            > Moon Set, my camera was making funny noises.
            >
            > Bob
            >
            > --- In rascstoon@yahoogroups.com, "sproulldean"
            > <deansproull@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Bob: darn nice pictures again, I'm still having trouble with
            > prime focus.  It's been too damn cold, I think the cold
            > is  alittle tough on the cgem mount..  Dean
            > >

            > > --- In rascstoon@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Johnson"
            > <bjohnson53@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Just added some pics of these events, all taken with my
            > Canon 40D.

          • jeff swick
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 12, 2009
              r u sure it was your camera? :)