managed one photo last night

  • jeff_swick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      well in spite of the soup that passed for clear skies last night I managed to take one shot out
      the back of the garage of the Orion nebula.
      The seeing at best would have been a 2/5
      It's a tad washed and at the most out as I had to shoot over the freeway and the exibition
      grounds.
      Still for a single shot I'm happy with it.

      http://tinyurl.com/b5zxek

    • Bob Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
        Jeff, excellent for a single shot in the city, lets hope for clear
        skies this coming Tuesday for the Moon/Pleiades conjunction.

        Bob