SSSP 2008 Group Photos available on Sendspace.com

  • George Charpentier
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      I have posted the group photo from the Star Party at Sendspace.com.
      There are 3 file sizes which will be evident when you see them.

      Here is the link:

      http://www.sendspace.com/file/ak241k

      Please let others know they are available there. AS long as people are
      downloading it, I will make it available.

      After that, downloads can be made from the RASC Saskatoon website.

      File size is about 6 MB. Because it is a free service bandwidth is
      narrow and it will take a bit longer than usual.

      Cheers...
    • Cam McLelland
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
        Good looking  bunch in the photo
        One little guy in the front row who expressed his opinion (?) about  late nite strar hunting---LOL---we were all kids once (and I still am, I've been told)
        Hope everyone had fun.
        Regrets that I could not attend.   Had to get some harvesting done.  When I looked to the south west of Friday evening I was  jealous
        Cam McLelland

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
          Great job George,
          The download speed was pretty fast actually.....downloaded the zip file and unstuffed it all within about 5 seconds.

          Cheers
          Jeff