Sleaford for this evening

  • jeff_swick
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2008
      The old clear sky clock for sleaford this eveing is looking pretty
      darned good.

      http://cleardarksky.com/c/SleafordObskey.html?1
    • scott_larry_d
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2008
        I'll be there early and plan on staying late.

        See you at Sleaford,

        Larry

        --- In rascstoon@yahoogroups.com, "jeff_swick" <jeff_swick@...> wrote:

        > The old clear sky clock for sleaford this eveing is looking pretty
        > darned good.
        >
        > http://cleardarksky.com/c/SleafordObskey.html?1

      • strmanron
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2008
          Ron Waldron will be observing with grandchildren from Bruderheim,
          Alberta where the skies are not forecast to be as good. Sorry, I
          cannot be where the real action is.