gems and minerals latest newsletters from k2minerals

  • ShahidS
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2011
      Dear Friends,
      I am publishing latest gems & crafts news letter.
      I have added many new stones rough,tumbled,specimens and cutstones.
      FREE SHIPPING ON 250USD ORDER.and you can pay by paypal.
      YOU WILL GET SHIPMENT IN 3-5 DAYS BY DHL .
      Plz click on link to see the news letter.

      GEMS NEWS LETTER = http://news.k2minerals.com/index.php?id=1

      also see my MINERALS SPECIMENS NEWS LETTER = http://news.k2minerals.com/index.php?id=2

      REGARDS,
      SHAHID SALEEM