Cristopher, thank you, works perfectly. Danielmundo.daniel
... Are you running a 64-bit version of Windows? If so, make sure that you're copying the DLL to %WINDIR%\SysWOW64 instead of %WINDIR%\System32. On a 64-bitc45207
John Thanks for the info. I stopped using Direct3D when MS did not include it in new versions and migrated to OpenGL. I wanted to use it again. I do notmundo.daniel
- May 13, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.