I, just like Jacques, still use RapidQ for desktop programs. Lately I've been trying out Lazarus (which is a Delphi-type language) that uses Pascal to compile.burkleyd
As far as I know... you have two choices. Either RapidQ QTimer or MSDN QueryPerformanceCounter. I guess you'll have to decide which one... based on your need,burkleyd
... There is a free thing called B4J which translates Basic to Java and can execute on any plattfom with Java installed. I have not tried it yet :-) but Ierdemaal
- May 13, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.