That's my pet peeve; never mind that bandwidth has grown, never mind that memory has become dirt cheap: it's INSANE how much space stuff takes up. I rememberbeardy_phish
Thanks for your answer. I have extensive experience in large projects (for example, a rq editor with 16,000 lines of code) and found this problem. There is aneolitico.angel
Maybe the problem is with multiple "inclusive" SELECT CASE statements ie One SELECT CASE inside another, inside another, ... etc Will do some tests, or maybed_homans
- May 13, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.