Yes, a RapidQ to C++ converter would have been great, but really just too much work to make a free compiler. I have not seen any finished or serious project injohnk20042001
In any event, i would like to thank with gratitude the numerous tallented contributors of RapidQ here and especially John Kelly, Jacques Philippe and Pauljulienmoog
Subtitles use a WHITE font with a BLACK outline; is there such a font I could use (for Rapid Q 's Qlabel use, primarily) or a trick to get that effect maybe? Ibeardy_phish
- May 13, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.