Try the autocomplete example here to start. you can check chars but work the qedit to check chars while typing http://rapidq.phatcode.net/docs/qcombobox.htmljohnk20042001
Hi to all. is there a way to check the chars into a QComboBox during Typing into it? I need to avoid to insert some chars during typing from a user. The charsuncle_manolo
Hello, This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the rapidq group. File :email@example.com
- May 13, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.