Fundraiser @ Royal Inn April 20, 21, 22 ...Friday, Saturday and Sunday

  • ThinkJesusProject
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2007
      April 17, 2007       FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      Contact: Lynette Bybee 522-0502
      SUNNYSIDE OASIS at the royal inn Announces
      WEEKEND Fundraising Event
      ApRIL 20-22 AT THE ROYAL INN - 2140 E. RoutE 66, FLAGSTAFF
      The Oasis Parking Lot Sale and Navajo Taco Sale sponsored by Sunnyside Neighborhood Association and Think Jesus Project, bring together non-profit agencies assisting the Royal Inn with supportive housing for the families and individuals residing at the Royal Inn. This team effort includes:
      • SERVING UP NAVAJO TACOS
          • Friday, April 20th ( 12 pm – 6 pm )
          • Saturday & Sunday, April 21st & 22nd ( 9 am – 2 pm )
          • CALL 380-2565 TO ORDER IN ADVANCE
      • PARKING LOT SALE OF HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
          • Friday, April 20th ( 12 pm – 6 pm )
          • Saturday & Sunday, April 21st & 22nd ( am – 2 pm )
          • SPECIAL VACATION RAFFLE PRIZE DRAWING SUNDAY
      Through this three-day collaboration, we hope to raise awareness and support for those individuals and families in poverty. The Navajo Taco sale proceeds will directly benefit the Think Jesus Project feeding the Less Fortunate on Sunday afternoons.
      The OASIS Parking Lot Sale profits will help sustain the “Opportunity, Advancement, Self-Sufficiency, Independence, Strategy” OASIS Community Center at the Royal Inn where the unique needs of Flagstaff’s homeless population can be addressed to help create productive citizens again.
      We can, and we will, impact peoples’ lives and help restore their hope and dignity.
      Please join us all, in our current and future efforts, to make a difference in this community we
      all share!!!

      1(928)380-2565

      THINK JESUS PROJECT
      PO BOX 30043