FYI: 3 Bicycles were stolen from our driveway

  • Aries
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 3:25 PM
      This took place at 11102 Troy Road

      Stolen between 03/20/2012 6:00pm and 03/21/2012 4:55pm

      1 GRAY/SILVER/NICKEL 24" BOYSINCLINE BICYCLE STOLEN FROM EXTENDED INNER DRIVEWAY. MY DAUGHTER USED ONLY 2 TIMES. JUSt BOUGHT IT AT TOY'S R US.

      1 BLUE/WHITE 26" BOYSINCLINE BICYCLE STOLEN FROM EXTENDED INNER DRIVEWAY. ABOUT A YEAR OF USE. RUSTY CHAIN SOME RUST IN HANDBAR KNOBS SCREWS AND OTHER LIGHT RUSTY AREAS.

      1 SMALL BIKE LIGHT GREEN WHITE WHEELS BICYCLE STOLEN FROM EXTENDER INNER DRIVEWAY.

      I SUSPECT ON TRUCKS COMING TO OUR SUBDIVISION WITH HIGH BARS ON THE TRUCKBED. THEY PICK UP ANY METAL AND GO OVER TRASH FOR THINGS THEY LIKE. THEY USUALLY COME ON SUNDAYS BETWEEN 4 AND 6PM. I HAVE SEEN AT LEAST 4 DIFERENT TRUCKS.