No activity in last 7 days
The Ranchers' Club is a civic organization founded by Dr. Francisco Fronda on August 22, 1922. The organization was patterned after the Round-Up Club of Cornell University and has chapters in UPLB, CLSU, CMU, GAUF, ISU, PSU, and YANGA. All chapters are engaged in numerous activities, varying from rodeo competitions to extension works and outreach programs.
This mailing list caters to the alumni and resident members, advisers and very close friends of the Ranchers' Club. To subscribe, email "email@example.com" -PLEASE MENTION YOUR NAME, CHAPTER/ SCHOOL AND BATCHNAME (& YEAR) WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE.
Rancher's egroup policy:
PLEASE AVOID SENDING FORWARDED MESSAGES!! We would like to limit the usage of this mailing list to pure Ranchers' club matters.
Also, write messages in ENGLISH or TAGALOG only...
Contents of this website include the ff:
1. Messages from resident and alumni members of the Ranchers' Club
2. Photos of resident and alumni members - Brods/Sisses please upload some pictures!
3. Cattle files: corral design, health and management of cattle, various breeds of cattle, etc -All downloadable!.
4. Links to cattle websites: cattle breeds, corral/feedlot design and layout, various research on cattle from breeding to handling, etc.
- Aug 22, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.