Palomar Straight Shot

  • Steve Hostetler
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
      Well, *that* was a nice ride, even if I didn't get to ride with anyone
      on the outbound leg. Also points out why a group like this might be
      handy. Had I got to Santa Ysabel when I planned to, I would have seen
      Cathy and Kirk on Mesa Grande, coming back from the Hensaw Store. I
      probably would have seen Sam coming down the East Grade, or seen him
      just before he left the Palomar Store. Would be good to have people post
      their intentions, if they're different than the announced ride.

      I posted a couple of files and a few photos. That's only a 0.1 MPixel
      camera, so if you want hi-res views, you better hop on your bike and
      come on the rides!

      Here's a link that should have some data from the ride:
      http://infalosa.notlong.com
    • C. Long
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
        How do you look at the photos? I can't find them from the link.
        Cathy

        Well, *that* was a nice ride, even if I didn't get to ride with anyone
        on the outbound leg. Also points out why a group like this might be
        handy. Had I got to Santa Ysabel when I planned to, I would have seen
        Cathy and Kirk on Mesa Grande, coming back from the Hensaw Store. I
        probably would have seen Sam coming down the East Grade, or seen him
        just before he left the Palomar Store. Would be good to have people post
        their intentions, if they're different than the announced ride.

        I posted a couple of files and a few photos. That's only a 0.1 MPixel
        camera, so if you want hi-res views, you better hop on your bike and
        come on the rides!

        Here's a link that should have some data from the ride:
        http://infalosa.notlong.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Steve Hostetler
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
          You can get to get to the photos (bad as they are) by clicking on the
          'Photos' link in the left side navigation area of the Ramona Fun Riders
          page at: