Reminder about drumming and dancing with Rhythmicity tomorrow night in

  • Ronnie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 3:51 PM
      Rhythmicity invites all drummers, spinners, hoopers and dancers to come
      and bring your drums, hoops, shimmys, and
      a chair if you have one, to hang with us tomorrow night for our 'Final
      Friday' of the month drum and dance Rondezvous!

      Its at the newly renovated Waverly Place in Cary. This is at the corner
      of Tryon and Kildaire and we will set up directly in front of The
      Waverly Arts Studio on the upper level. We will play our traditional
      rhythms and you are welcome to try you hand at it
      or dance .

      We will drum and dance from 7pm till 9ish. Come early and stay late
      and enjoy a drink and/or dinner downstairs at the Italian Restaurant. If
      you have not been to Waverly Place yet, its beautiful there. Bring
      family and friends.

      Plenty of parking is available.